Sunday, February 14, 2010

Added Pages

I have added two new pages linked at the top of the home page. The first is Washington Brainwashing which was taken from a previous home page posting. The second is a new one on the Laffer Curve. Watch for more pages to appear at the top that are going to be more educational than editorial. Most will have videos or links attached which will give you much more information than my post. I would urge you to to watch or link to them. I hope you enjoy and learn from them.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get your comments about the following video (Laffer curve)

    http://www.freedomandprosperity.org/videos/laffercurve1-3/laffercurve1-3.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orphe...
    The video at your link is on my page "Taxation and the Laffer Curve" which can be linked at the top of the home page. There are also a few paragraphs I wrote on that page. My feelings about it are that Congress and the President need to watch it and really listen to it. Then again, I don't think it should even be necessary because the best taxation for the country would be either a flat tax or the fair tax. Another video that you would probably be interested in would be on spending that you can access on the page link above "Spending is a Washington Problem".

    ReplyDelete